MSX Gids PDFs (Dutch mag)

Страница 10/11
3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | | 11

By Briqunullus

Champion (425)

Аватар пользователя Briqunullus

28-05-2020, 11:00

I use Irfanview on my pc. It can do batch scanning so I only have to press enter to scan the next page. After scanning Irfanview also helps flipping pages that have been scanned upside down, rotate pages a bit to put them straight and trim the edges. I'm happy with the results.

By tfh

Prophet (2999)

Аватар пользователя tfh

28-05-2020, 11:31

Briqunullus wrote:

I use Irfanview on my pc. It can do batch scanning so I only have to press enter to scan the next page. After scanning Irfanview also helps flipping pages that have been scanned upside down, rotate pages a bit to put them straight and trim the edges. I'm happy with the results.

Thanks for the tip. But I don't own a scanner and I don't intend to buy one to scan a single magazine Smile Hence I will have to work with an app on my phone.
But it seems that Adobe Scan is quite nice Smile

By tfh

Prophet (2999)

Аватар пользователя tfh

28-05-2020, 11:31

Briqunullus wrote:

I use Irfanview on my pc. It can do batch scanning so I only have to press enter to scan the next page. After scanning Irfanview also helps flipping pages that have been scanned upside down, rotate pages a bit to put them straight and trim the edges. I'm happy with the results.

Thanks for the tip. But I don't own a scanner and I don't intend to buy one to scan a single magazine Smile Hence I will have to work with an app on my phone.
But it seems that Adobe Scan is quite nice Smile

By tfh

Prophet (2999)

Аватар пользователя tfh

28-05-2020, 12:25

OK, done... I've made a scan of MSX Info Jaargang 3, number 2:
https://download.file-hunter.com/Magazines/NL/MSX%20Info/

If you take a good look, you will find out why I still have this issue :)
Adobe scan is quite easy indeed. Took me about 10 - 15 minutes and it doesn't look all that bad.

By Briqunullus

Champion (425)

Аватар пользователя Briqunullus

28-05-2020, 12:31

I had already scanned that one. :-p

The past few weeks I have scanned 7 editions and added them to the wiki page. The coming weeks I will scan the 11 issues of MSX Mozaik that I've got as well.

By Thom

Paladin (685)

Аватар пользователя Thom

28-05-2020, 17:44

I have scanned MSX Gids X2, the only issue still missing from the wiki. Is someone willing to put it on archive.org? All I need is a valid email address to send a wetransfer link to (the pdf is big).

By tfh

Prophet (2999)

Аватар пользователя tfh

28-05-2020, 18:27

Thom wrote:

I have scanned MSX Gids X2, the only issue still missing from the wiki. Is someone willing to put it on archive.org? All I need is a valid email address to send a wetransfer link to (the pdf is big).

Well, I would like to put it on download.file-hunter.com as well.
Could you mail it to M S X @ F I L E - H U N T E R . C O M

By Thom

Paladin (685)

Аватар пользователя Thom

28-05-2020, 18:46

tfh wrote:
Thom wrote:

I have scanned MSX Gids X2, the only issue still missing from the wiki. Is someone willing to put it on archive.org? All I need is a valid email address to send a wetransfer link to (the pdf is big).

Well, I would like to put it on download.file-hunter.com as well.
Could you mail it to M S X @ F I L E - H U N T E R . C O M

Of course. You have mail.

By tfh

Prophet (2999)

Аватар пользователя tfh

28-05-2020, 21:21

Thom wrote:

Of course. You have mail.

Got it Smile
It's available here: https://download.file-hunter.com/Magazines/NL/MSX%20Gids/
I also compressed it to about 20MByte :-)

By Thom

Paladin (685)

Аватар пользователя Thom

28-05-2020, 21:23

Excellent! Thanks tfh.

Страница 10/11
3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | | 11