Best MSX Demo ever [round 1]

Página 3/3
1 | 2 |

Por Latok

msx guru (3836)

imagem de Latok

12-02-2008, 21:47

You mean the double Waves-nomination? Ahhhh, so what ^_^

Por ARTRAG

Enlighted (6538)

imagem de ARTRAG

12-02-2008, 22:09

I barely know/remember the 10% of the demos here.
without links to the files, it is too hard to vote for me, sorry

Por [D-Tail]

Ascended (8249)

imagem de [D-Tail]

12-02-2008, 22:48

ARTRAG: probably 15% is available for download from the MRC downloads database, the other 85% is obtainable at you-know-where :P

Por turbor

Champion (485)

imagem de turbor

13-02-2008, 20:12

2-1 Vesikauhu (Bandwagon) - Wings (Infinite)
2-1 The Source of Power (ANMA) - The Truth (CAIN)
2-1 3072! (David Heremans) - Synsation (First Class Software)
1-2 Impaccable (Impact) - Planet of the Epas (Traktor)
1-2 Lyra II (?) - An Uncle in Brazil (Abyss)
2-1 Modplayer Promo (Xelasoft) - FAC Demo 5 (FAC)
1-2 No Limit (Airborne) - Ray Tracing Demo (Anarchy)
0-3 Riyadh (Bandwagon) - Almost Real (Mayhem)
2-1 Diary (NYYRIKKI) - MB Muzax 1 (Fuzzy Logic)
1-2 Astro Star (Merlasoft) - Happy Demo (Merla soft)
3-0 Rappio (Bandwagon) - Jarre in Concert (BCF)
0-3 Motherfuck (Northwind) - Sphere (Infinite)
0-3 Royal Art Promo (RMF) - Waves (dvik)
2-1 Calculus (Compjoetania TNG) - Decalogue (Station)
1-2 Cybersound (Compjoetania) - The Last Dimension (Compjoetania)
1-2 MB Muzax 2 (Fuzzy Logic) - Fony Demo Disk 2 (Fony)
2-1 FAC Demo 4 (FAC) - Fear of an FM Planet (Northwind)
3-0 Metal Limit (IOD) - Coral 2 (Infinite)
0-3 Sigma (BCF) - Lightning (Starcracks/Micronics)
3-0 Aekrus (Lieves!Tuore) - BCF Megademo Promo (BCF)
2-1 Eläköön Vapaus (Bandwagon) - Fony Demo Disk 1 (Fony)
2-1 Aatnos (Lieves!Tuore) - Alankomaat (Bandwagon)
2-1 Atselous (Lieves!Tuore) - Impaccen en Wegwezen (Impact)
1-2 The Ant (Impact) - MSX Unleashed (Dvik & Joyrex)
1-2 Motherfuck (Northwind) - E3D Evolution (Marco Rossin)
2-1 Turnix (FCS) - Merituulen Karaisemant (Bandwagon)
3-0 Unknown Reality (NOP) - NMS8280 Demo (Philips)
0-3 Mega Demo IV- The party mix (Delta Soft) - Alankomaat (Lieves!Tuore)
1-2 Slayer (Sigma) - Snout Demos (BCF)
2-1 New Sensation (Station) - Penguin Demo (BCF)
3-0 Waves (Dvik and Joyrex) - Moonwalker Demo (?)
0-3 13 in een dozijn (Surrec) - Math Magicians (Fuzzy Logic)
1-2 FAC Demo 3 (FAC) - Muzix (anonymous)
2-1 Utopia (Dvik/Joyrex) - Swiss Demo (Mi-Chi)
2-1 Dawn of Time (Station) - Royal Art (Royal MSX Force)
1-2 Muzax 3 (Fuzzy Logic) - MSX 20th Anniversary Demo (Abyss)
2-1 Revolution (TNI) - Relax (ANMA)

Por Manuel

Ascended (18136)

imagem de Manuel

14-02-2008, 09:21

Most are available on passionmsx.org. (It seems I need to repeat this...)

Por ro

Scribe (4473)

imagem de ro

14-02-2008, 10:24

Here's the mentioned FuzzyLogic demos for download:
http://www.thefuzz.nl/msx/?file=thefuzz_downloads&dir=files/apps/demos

Por snout

Ascended (15184)

imagem de snout

14-02-2008, 23:49

too tough, too tough... no fair, no fair....

1-2; Vesikauhu (Bandwagon) - Wings (Infinite)
2-1; The Source of Power (ANMA) - The Truth (CAIN)
2-1; 3072! (David Heremans) - Synsation (First Class Software)
2-1; Impaccable (Impact) - Planet of the Epas (Traktor)
2-1; Lyra II (?) - An Uncle in Brazil (Abyss)
2-1; Modplayer Promo (Xelasoft) - FAC Demo 5 (FAC)
1-2; No Limit (Airborne) - Ray Tracing Demo (Anarchy)
1-2; Riyadh (Bandwagon) - Almost Real (Mayhem)
2-1; Diary (NYYRIKKI) - MB Muzax 1 (Fuzzy Logic)
2-1; Astro Star (Merlasoft) - Happy Demo (Merla soft)
2-1; Rappio (Bandwagon) - Jarre in Concert (BCF)
1-2; Motherfuck (Northwind) - Sphere (Infinite)
1-2; Royal Art Promo (RMF) - Waves (dvik)
2-1; Calculus (Compjoetania TNG) - Decalogue (Station)
1-2; Cybersound (Compjoetania) - The Last Dimension (Compjoetania)
2-1; MB Muzax 2 (Fuzzy Logic) - Fony Demo Disk 2 (Fony)
3-0; FAC Demo 4 (FAC) - Fear of an FM Planet (Northwind)
2-1; Metal Limit (IOD) - Coral 2 (Infinite)
2-1; Sigma (BCF) - Lightning (Starcracks/Micronics)
2-1; Aekrus (Lieves!Tuore) - BCF Megademo Promo (BCF)
2-1; Eläköön Vapaus (Bandwagon) - Fony Demo Disk 1 (Fony)
1-2; Aatnos (Lieves!Tuore) - Alankomaat (Bandwagon)
1-2; Atselous (Lieves!Tuore) - Impaccen en Wegwezen (Impact)
1-2; The Ant (Impact) - MSX Unleashed (Dvik & Joyrex)
1-2; Motherfuck (Northwind) - E3D Evolution (Marco Rossin)
2-1; Turnix (FCS) - Merituulen Karaisemant (Bandwagon)
2-1; Unknown Reality (NOP) - NMS8280 Demo (Philips)
0-3; Mega Demo IV- The party mix (Delta Soft) - Alankomaat (Lieves!Tuore)
0-3; Slayer (Sigma) - Snout Demos (BCF)
2-1; New Sensation (Station) - Penguin Demo (BCF)
1-2; Waves (Dvik and Joyrex) - Moonwalker Demo (?)
0-3; 13 in een dozijn (Surrec) - Math Magicians (Fuzzy Logic)
1-2; FAC Demo 3 (FAC) - Muzix (anonymous)
1-2; Utopia (Dvik/Joyrex) - Swiss Demo (Mi-Chi)
2-1; Dawn of Time (Station) - Royal Art (Royal MSX Force)
1-2; Muzax 3 (Fuzzy Logic) - MSX 20th Anniversary Demo (Abyss)
1-2; Revolution (TNI) - Relax (ANMA)

Página 3/3
1 | 2 |