all stages in kin'g valley is complete

Door zangief

Resident (36)

afbeelding van zangief

20-02-2015, 01:54

this is all my stages for king's valley II
All level is complete & some new stages for my partner
download and enjoy

http://wolrdsentertainment.orgfree.com/

Aangemeld of registreer om reacties te plaatsen

Van Randam

Paragon (1323)

afbeelding van Randam

20-02-2015, 20:14

Very cool that you posted new stages!!! Really love those. And the difficulty levels you put in the stages. Thanks, really appreciate it.

Van Grauw

Ascended (9916)

afbeelding van Grauw

20-02-2015, 20:31

Ah, I found the correct page:

http://wolrdsentertainment.orgfree.com/King%27sValley2/Pages...

A nice collection of levels with screenshots! The “Other Partners Stages”, they are from other Arabian MSX users?

p.s. I suggest to repeat the links to the stages on the King’s Valley front page… I overlooked the top menu at first, and had to look carefully to find it. I think others had the same problem…

Van Randam

Paragon (1323)

afbeelding van Randam

21-02-2015, 17:52

Zangief: one file doesn't seem to work. Runner.elg doesn't seem to work at the moment. Could you fix that link?

Do other people perhaps have own made King's valley levels they would want to share? I bet quite a few people would love that.

Van zangief

Resident (36)

afbeelding van zangief

23-02-2015, 00:23

Randam wrote:

Very cool that you posted new stages!!! Really love those. And the difficulty levels you put in the stages. Thanks, really appreciate it.

thank you for your comment ..... Enjoy

Van zangief

Resident (36)

afbeelding van zangief

23-02-2015, 00:32

Grauw wrote:

Ah, I found the correct page:

http://wolrdsentertainment.orgfree.com/King%27sValley2/Pages...

A nice collection of levels with screenshots! The “Other Partners Stages”, they are from other Arabian MSX users?

p.s. I suggest to repeat the links to the stages on the King’s Valley front page… I overlooked the top menu at first, and had to look carefully to find it. I think others had the same problem…

yes I have many friends users for arabian

About Stages it's so Clear in top page I don't know why you have difficult when you entrance in my site

Van zangief

Resident (36)

afbeelding van zangief

23-02-2015, 00:30

Randam wrote:

Zangief: one file doesn't seem to work. Runner.elg doesn't seem to work at the moment. Could you fix that link?

Do other people perhaps have own made King's valley levels they would want to share? I bet quite a few people would love that.

sorry for this now when you go in page partner 4 make refresh page before downloading and when you make refresh
press to download Stages

Van Plape

Supporter (2)

afbeelding van Plape

10-01-2021, 21:51

Hi Zan, could you check level double face, zan9Normal?. I can not finish well. Now stopped at zan11Hard, no idea how to put block.