Sony HB-F1XDJ RGB Pinout

Pagina 4/4
1 | 2 | 3 |

Van tempest

Supporter (11)

afbeelding van tempest

06-04-2014, 22:13

So I need a Sony MSX 2+ to 6-pin LIN RGB cable? Does anyone make something like that?

Van ApolloBoy

Expert (96)

afbeelding van ApolloBoy

09-04-2014, 23:26

tempest wrote:

So I need a Sony MSX 2+ to 6-pin LIN RGB cable? Does anyone make something like that?

I don't think so, but it shouldn't be too hard to make yourself.

Van tempest

Supporter (11)

afbeelding van tempest

16-04-2014, 15:24

How about a MSX2+ to separate R, G, and B inputs? I have a RGB monitor that has BNC plugs for the R, G, B, and Sync inputs.

Van ApolloBoy

Expert (96)

afbeelding van ApolloBoy

16-04-2014, 18:19

tempest wrote:

How about a MSX2+ to separate R, G, and B inputs? I have a RGB monitor that has BNC plugs for the R, G, B, and Sync inputs.

Again, that should be pretty easy. Just get a cable with four BNC connectors, snip off the other end, then replace that other end with an 8-pin DIN and wire everything up.

Van tempest

Supporter (11)

afbeelding van tempest

16-04-2014, 19:01

ApolloBoy wrote:
tempest wrote:

How about a MSX2+ to separate R, G, and B inputs? I have a RGB monitor that has BNC plugs for the R, G, B, and Sync inputs.

Again, that should be pretty easy. Just get a cable with four BNC connectors, snip off the other end, then replace that other end with an 8-pin DIN and wire everything up.

Easy for you maybe. Smile

Any cheap sources for parts?

Van BokanoiD

Rookie (27)

afbeelding van BokanoiD

19-04-2014, 14:35

Hi guys,

I recently acquired a really mint Sony HB-75p, the man who sold it to me said he used it once or twice, then it sat in his attic for the past thirty years. This thing looks and feels NEW. So I'm really happy with that. Smile

I do seem to have a related problem hooking the thing up to a flatscreen TV using the scart connector on the back:

I've also tried scrart to scart on a Philips CRT monitor (VS0080 I think) and that works perfectly.

Is this something fixable by constructing a different scart cable? And since this Sony also has a 6-pin RGB out, is there difference in output quality between the two, so is it worth buying/building a cable to scart for that?

Pagina 4/4
1 | 2 | 3 |