Product of hearts - in the 6th sense

by snout on 08-01-2007, 18:01
Topic: Software

Source: Gigamix blog

The Japanese group Target Area/Rabbit Soft Workers have released a new turboR game called Product of Hearts - in the 6h sense, which you can download for free in the MSX corner of their website. The game is a shooting game in the same style as their previous game Gunnership 2on2 - Heroines edition.

Relevant link: Target Area/Rabbit Soft Workers

By kanima

Master (193)

kanima's picture

08-01-2007, 18:22

Anybody having luck running this on BlueMSX? Here it only manages to load the "NOW LOADING" screen, but after that nothing happens (no progress in the progress bar, no FDD activity, nothing).

By snout

snout's picture

08-01-2007, 18:25

Worked just fine in the latest blueMSX (turboR) over here. You need a mouse for targeting though.

08-01-2007, 22:09

Is it me, or is there very little sound in this game?

By kanima

Master (193)

kanima's picture

08-01-2007, 22:31

snout: I also used the latest version of BlueMSX (fresh install even). Maybe WinRAR didn't unpack it correctly? What did you use to unpack the lzh?

By Xan0ri

Master (174)

Xan0ri's picture

08-01-2007, 23:14

Nice game! Pretty good graphix... Wink But where the hell are all the music????

Works well here with blueMSX 2.6.1. I used "7zip" to extract the package from the website.

Hopefully my mouse for tR will arrive soon so that I can try this game on real MSX as well.

By snout

snout's picture

09-01-2007, 01:40

kanima: the latest version of WinRAR... isn't that odd?

By ARTRAG

ARTRAG's picture

09-01-2007, 21:06

bluemsx hangs. On open msx it works but apparently with no sound

By Samor

Prophet (2076)

Samor's picture

10-01-2007, 07:54

bluemsx ran it fine here. I wasn't too impressed by the game though.

By au_usagi

Supporter (3)

au_usagi's picture

16-01-2007, 18:17

Nice to meet you it is an author.

We wish to express our gratitude for criticizing a poor work.
I am honored to praise when the picture is lovely.
When it is possible to get it by writing it in BBS of my WEB site (http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~rabbits/), it is gladder.

It is a specification that BGM is not.
Technology came not to have because it was not able to compose like this.
I'm sorry.
Even if it comes to be able to use the machine language, it is studying now.

Both after now my best regards.

By snout

snout's picture

16-01-2007, 18:24

Thanks for dropping by on the MSX Resource Center! It's good to hear from Japanese developers every now and then. Keep up the good work!

17-01-2007, 00:18

Yeah! Keep is informed about your work, please Smile

By au_usagi

Supporter (3)

au_usagi's picture

22-01-2007, 10:29

The report from me.

The manual of an English version was made. Please see.
However, the switching to English of the game isn't completed.
Please wait for a while.

22-01-2007, 12:33

Cool, thank you very much!