After the big load of remakes of the intro of Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake released so far, MRC admin RobertVroemisse just had to add his two cents to the ever growing collection. He realized that just this one song would not be enough. Therefore he also submitted the only original melody of Micro Cabin's The Tower of Cabin.

With these two tracks, our MP3 database exceeded the number of 256 pieces. If you want to be part of the next 256 to reach the magical 512 MP3s then help us. Submit your melodies and share them with the scene.

Relevant link: Metal Gear 2 - Solid Snake - Theme of Solid Snake
Relevant link: The Tower of Cabin

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1771)

Jorito's picture

24-01-2013, 22:57

I like them! Especially the dancey version of the Solid Snake tune, it's a good addition to the other Solid Snake songs. The other one also sounds good, but unfortunately the only part I liked of Tower of Cabin were the Fray vs. Pixie game and the mini race game Smile

By saccopharynx

Master (165)

saccopharynx's picture

24-01-2013, 23:43

Extremely techno to my taste, any heavy version of MG2?

By Pac

Pac's picture

26-01-2013, 14:13

saccopharynx wrote:

Extremely techno to my taste, any heavy version of MG2?

In my opinion it's simply great. We are normally imbedded in the same musical styles so this one is a new and fresh music not usual in the MSX. Robert although you are selling your stuff I hope you continue inside the scene, we want more!

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1771)

Jorito's picture

26-01-2013, 14:23

What PAC says!

But after my other project is done I might be tempted to create a heavy/metal version of the MG2 tune, just for kicks and to add some variation. Something in the style of my Mr. Ghost boss song would be nice, I think Smile

By RobertVroemisse

RobertVroemisse's picture

29-01-2013, 16:09

I'm not quitting MSX. I only sold a lot of stuff because I had to. But I'm still active. I use emulators nowadays and my graphics (Deva for example) are all made with Photoshop. So no need for a real MSX at this point.

I'm working on some other arrangement in the same style as the MG2 song. Will keep you posted. Wink

By Accumulator

Supporter (16)

Accumulator's picture

05-02-2013, 00:32

Hi Robert,

Nice job! The dance version of Solid Snake, is maybe over the top!! I like the beginning of the tune, and suddenly it became too housy! I am getting old I think, but you definately will make some pippols happy! Wink

By riquet

Master (169)

riquet's picture

10-02-2013, 19:18

I like it, good job Smile