bgMSX - Gall Force: Defence of Chaos added

by wolf_ on 30-09-2007, 20:43
Topic: Music

Today, bgMSX has added music from Gall Force: Defence of Chaos to their database of 1913 Songs. This game is a shoot 'em up from Sony, released in 1986 for MSX1. Naturally, there's extra information again in the relevant article on bgMSX.

Relevant link: bgMSX

By nikodr

nikodr's picture

01-10-2007, 14:06

Galforce has a very nice melody through out the game,that i adored since i first played this game over 2 decades ago.Unfortunately nothing is played if someone visits that page.I tried with internet explorer and mozilla and nothing seems to work.Could someone notify them to fix this?

By SaveR

Rookie (20)

SaveR's picture

01-10-2007, 14:20

I'm SaveR from bgMSX. Do you have the last Flash player plugin installed? Tell me more information about this problem, please.

You can contact with me in savermsx(at)bgmsx.com.

By nikodr

nikodr's picture

01-10-2007, 19:06

I have adobe flash and shockwave installed and with internet explorer and mozilla it is impossible to listen to the music if i open in a new window the button that plays the music i have this error shown up "

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in c:\appserv\www\basic\sd\read_ip_var.php on line 27

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'c:/appserv/www/basic/sd/host2session.php' (include_path='.;c:\php\includes') in c:\appserv\www\basic\config.php on line 60
"
I will email you if i find anything new,my email by the way is mperdemas at yahoo dot gr

By Edwin

Edwin's picture

01-10-2007, 22:17

The flash player doesn't work entirely correct on my machine either. It plays the music fine, but I think there's a lot missing visually. It's just a white rectangle with the green logo and a coloured progress bar. Nothing else visible, no title, no playing time or something like that.
It's the flash9 player for Linux on Firefox. The flash player seems to work fine with everything else, so I suspect there something strange with the music player.

By nikodr

nikodr's picture

03-10-2007, 01:04

It works fine!Thank you so much for fixing this!.I always wanted to listen to this music.Smile