RELEVO Videogames start professional career

by viejo_archivero on 16-03-2011, 11:03
Topic: MSX Revival

After two years of existence and the creation of productions such as La Corona Encantada and Invasion of the Zombie Monsters amongst others, RELEVO Videogames have completed all steps toward professional development, becoming part of Vals Agency, a marketing and communication agency from Bilbao. In this new stage, the RELEVO Videogames brand will continue its 8bits productions, with both proprietary products or 'advergaming' for clients, with full support and resources of a well-established marketing agency.

Apart from 8bit products, RELEVO Videogames will put the focus to web games and platforms such as Windows, MacOS and mobile, injecting RELEVO's oldschool touch. With projects such as Hyper Soldier Angel, Los Templos de Fuego or Ba-Boon! alive and kicking, and as long as 8bit advergaming projects are being developed to promote certain products, the future of RELEVO Videogames is more than exciting!

If you want to know more about this new status, you can visit the Corporate section at Vals Agency, where you'll find more details about RELEVO Videogames joining forces with this company. RELEVO hope that this evolution will lead to more ambitious projects with better production values. Naturally, when these products include MSX games, we'll have a reason to party!

Relevant link: RELEVO Videogames

By MäSäXi

MäSäXi's picture

17-03-2011, 10:11

Smile

By Vampier

Vampier's picture

18-03-2011, 08:08

like++

By pitpan

pitpan's picture

21-03-2011, 19:19

I do not know what to think about the lack of reactions to this newspost. Do you guys understand what is going on? MSX goes professional once again!

By Edwin

Edwin's picture

21-03-2011, 20:16

I must admit that I can't see clearly what this means in practice. So, good job viejo! Probably. Wink

By Huey

Huey's picture

21-03-2011, 21:49

Is it? I thought it was more about making commercial retro style games for customers.

By dhau

dhau's picture

22-03-2011, 00:40

This is my comment to the post above. First is a generic sentence and then an expression of enthusiastic support. Wow, great news!

By ARTRAG

ARTRAG's picture

22-03-2011, 08:19

humm...
I do not see msx development at professional level (I wouldn't have any meaning after all)
I'd rather say they will develop retro-style games on new platforms (this has meaning)
Probably, for some time, they will very busy on the new activity having even less time for hanging around msx

By PingPong

PingPong's picture

22-03-2011, 12:52

maybe it's the end of msx development for relevo

By JohnHassink

Ambassador (5571)

JohnHassink's picture

23-03-2011, 13:39

I hope not, but I also don't expect that.

By Huey

Huey's picture

27-03-2011, 20:58

I totally forgot; Congratulations. Must be great to make a living making retro games.Cool