MSX CRUISE 2019 (the experience described)

MSX CRUISE 2019 (the experience described)

by Repair-Bas on 23-04-2019, 19:55
Topic: Events
Tags: cruise, Finland

It was early morning on march the 11th when Bas Kornalijnslijper took off with the train to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. And from there to Finland, to meet up with other MSX users from around the globe and to embark on a cruise. Organized by famous Finnish MSX user Mika, it was a trip to never forget.

You can read further about Bas and his adventures in an article he submitted here

Bas also uploaded 85 images that can be enjoyed in our photoshoot section here

Happy reading!

Media browser (2)

• MSX CRUISE 2019 (the experience described)
  • MSX CRUISE 2019 (the experience described)

23-04-2019, 22:27

So, who is who on the pic? Smile I don't recognize everyone...

By Grauw

Grauw's picture

23-04-2019, 23:27

Another picture lists names, though I still can’t connect every name to an msx.org username :D.

So many people joined the trip! It looks like it was a great success, sounds like you guys had a blast!

By NYYRIKKI

NYYRIKKI's picture

24-04-2019, 07:57

It really was a good and well working meeting! Thank you Bas for making this article & photoshoot.

By pronto

Supporter (1)

pronto's picture

24-04-2019, 12:00

This was a truly great event and I'm definitely looking forward to do it again!

By olliraa

olliraa's picture

24-04-2019, 19:22

Damn, should have been more active regarding this. Looking really good there you mighty msx warriors Big smile Next time, I'll be joining the crowd!

By syn

Paragon (1915)

syn's picture

24-04-2019, 20:11

I wanted to join but couldn't take a leave... Hopefully next year Cool

By zPasi

zPasi's picture

27-04-2019, 18:39

Grauw wrote:

And seemingly Bas didn't remember my name. I'm Pasi, not Max :)

Quote:

Yes, can't complain :)

By Wild_Penguin

Hero (538)

Wild_Penguin's picture

28-04-2019, 19:47

The cruise was very well arranged indeed and I had a blast as I believe had everyone else, too! Also made many new friends, and looking forward to participating in something similar again Cool