Snatcher ACT 3 for MSX 2

Page 2/8
1 | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Par TheKid

Paragon (1108)

Portrait de TheKid

04-01-2021, 16:21

FiXato wrote:

Awesome news guys Smile
A minor thing you might want to fix though: the English Snatcher ACT 3 page links to the Dutch order form, rather than the English order form. Smile

Thanx Fixato, I fixed it. Now it's link to the english page Smile

Par Randam

Paragon (1197)

Portrait de Randam

04-01-2021, 17:40

Wow this looks amazing. It's in insta buy for me. This is gonna be a great konami style year!! By the way are the versions identical or are there differences between the versions?

Is there any chance that you also make an ACT 0 based off of the SDatcher prequel story? It has some great story with Gibson as the main character...

Par TheKid

Paragon (1108)

Portrait de TheKid

04-01-2021, 17:50

Well, we have been working on act 3 for over a year so it was a huge undertaking. The big advantage of act 3 was the graphics where already out there. Sdatcher is only spoken text with not much graphics to go on, so it would even be a bigger ubdertaking. So, no, there are no plans on making act 0 ???? but we are already working on another game...

Par sdsnatcher73

Paragon (1663)

Portrait de sdsnatcher73

04-01-2021, 18:41

I wondered just now, did you use the English texts from the MegaDrive release or were the Japanese texts fan-translated?

Par The Apeman

Expert (115)

Portrait de The Apeman

04-01-2021, 18:59

And the music, is it from the MegaDrive version too, or did you create your own?

Par Randam

Paragon (1197)

Portrait de Randam

04-01-2021, 19:13

@TheKid: I understand your point and it is indeed quite a hefty undertaking. There are quiet a few graphics still made for SDatcher. But I guess that more would be needed.

Already working on another game? That sounds great. Any chance it is Konami related?

Par TheKid

Paragon (1108)

Portrait de TheKid

04-01-2021, 19:18

sdsnatcher73 wrote:

I wondered just now, did you use the English texts from the MegaDrive release or were the Japanese texts fan-translated?

Someone put all the text from the sega cd version in one big txt file and that’s the one I used.

Par TheKid

Paragon (1108)

Portrait de TheKid

04-01-2021, 19:19

The Apeman wrote:

And the music, is it from the MegaDrive version too, or did you create your own?

There are 4 songs from snatcher and the other songs are from other games from other systems.

Par TheKid

Paragon (1108)

Portrait de TheKid

04-01-2021, 19:20

Randam wrote:

@TheKid: I understand your point and it is indeed quite a hefty undertaking. There are quiet a few graphics still made for SDatcher. But I guess that more would be needed.

Already working on another game? That sounds great. Any chance it is Konami related?

Is it konami related.. hmm, there are puzzles taken from konami games, but also from other game companies.

Par Randam

Paragon (1197)

Portrait de Randam

04-01-2021, 20:17

That sounds fun, the kid.. already interested!

Page 2/8
1 | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7