For Sale: Turbo-R FS A1GT + Music Module + Moonsound + GFX9000 + more

Page 1/2

By Huey

Prophet (2675)

Huey's picture

04-05-2004, 10:13

Hi,

I'm selling my Turbo-R and pheriperals for 400 Euros:

Turbo-R in good condition but you can see is has been used.
It comes with:
- Graphics 9000 (with original software, cables and manual)
- Philips Music Module (packaging looks used but with original sound effect tape and 256Kb expansion)
- Moonsound (One of the first,, so no casing but with memory expansion)
- 1024 kb Memory Mapper
- SCC cartridge (Nemensis3, switch, no label and casing is damaged)
- Slotexpander (With powersupply)
- MSX mouse
- MSX joypad en Joystick
- MSX Printer Philips (complete witth cables en manual)
- MSX Monitor Philips (looks used, but still works)
- MSX magazines (all sorts even some Japanese)
- Illusion city (works, complete with all manuals)
- Q-bert Konami (Looks terrible but still works)
- And more software. I cannot gurantee that all disks work 100%.

Some pictures of all the stuff:
members.chello.nl/r.cornelisse3/turbo-r.JPG
members.chello.nl/r.cornelisse3/turbo-r2.JPG
members.chello.nl/r.cornelisse3/software.JPG
members.chello.nl/r.cornelisse3/printer.JPG
members.chello.nl/r.cornelisse3/magazines.JPG
members.chello.nl/r.cornelisse3/monitor.JPG

For more information you can e-mail me at cornelisser@mansystems.nl.
Buyer pays for shipping.
For buyers in the Netherlands i am willing to deliver personaly (behalve wadden eilanden e.d.)

Login or register to post comments

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

04-05-2004, 10:18

This is quite a bargain... Most of the list I have already.

By Argon

Paragon (1119)

Argon's picture

04-05-2004, 10:45

Wow, yes, this is a real bargain Smile
Too bad I don't have that kind of cash right now.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

04-05-2004, 10:47

Not expensive at all but, if I may ask, what is the reason?

You're quitting with MSX?

By Huey

Prophet (2675)

Huey's picture

04-05-2004, 11:05

I stopped using it some time ago (2000 I think). I simply don't have the spare time to use it like i did when i was younger. I't would really be a shame to just put it on my attic to collect dust.

I grew up with MSX. I'm not quitting MSX. I'm selling my hardware not the MSX feeling.
I still visit this site once or twice a day. Just to keep up with the scene in a passivev way (and see/hear from old friends).

I'm glad to hear the price is right. I'm trying to sell it to anther MSX enthausiast not to screw over someone else.

By DarQ

Paragon (1038)

DarQ's picture

04-05-2004, 11:16

I stopped using it some time ago (2000 I think). I simply don't have the spare time to use it like i did when i was younger. I't would really be a shame to just put it on my attic to collect dust.

I grew up with MSX. I'm not quitting MSX. I'm selling my hardware not the MSX feeling.
I still visit this site once or twice a day. Just to keep up with the scene in a passivev way (and see/hear from old friends).

I'm glad to hear the price is right. I'm trying to sell it to anther MSX enthausiast not to screw over someone else.

first of all, its quite a bargain indeed. not much cash for that many items Smile i put away my equipment too. luckily there are neat msx emulators for people like you and me. at least, im still messing around with it, do/will you?

By Maggoo

Paragon (1214)

Maggoo's picture

04-05-2004, 11:48

I'm interested, I kinda miss my Turbo R (sold it in a lunatic moment when I thought I wouldn't do MSX anymore and ran out of cash, duh me). And I could use some extra speed (Gen80 on a 8250 isn't very fast), not to mention the possibility to test compatibility of my code on a real TR. So if you're still looking for a buyer... (I just mailed u)

By Huey

Prophet (2675)

Huey's picture

04-05-2004, 11:51

first of all, its quite a bargain indeed. not much cash for that many items Smile i put away my equipment too. luckily there are neat msx emulators for people like you and me. at least, im still messing around with it, do/will you?

I rarely use the emulator. Mainly to play translated games. I'm sstill planing to go to an MSX fair now and then but i'm hasitating. i'm afraid it will be a letdown. I'm used to thos fairs loads and loads of stands and visitors.
I got an e-mail lately from an old MSX friend (Kryten) we both decided that an MSX reunion would be nice. There are a lot of people who i like to meet to meet up with once again (Mayhem, Fony, UMF, ROM, NOP, Computania, Paragon, Sunrise for example). Just to see how they are doing (and what became of them Wink )

By Ivan

Ascended (9298)

Ivan's picture

04-05-2004, 12:19

I'm interested, I kinda miss my Turbo R (sold it in a lunatic moment when I thought I wouldn't do MSX anymore and ran out of cash, duh me).

I've seen that a lot of people that sold all their MSX stuff time ago now regret about having done it.

This kind of decisions must be thoght twice.

By wolf_

Ambassador_ (9896)

wolf_'s picture

04-05-2004, 14:03

i'm afraid it will be a letdown. I'm used to thos fairs loads and loads of stands and visitors.

check out the recent photoshoots @ mrc .. that's how it looks like anno 2004..

It's certainly not the pelikaanhal etc., but I think you would've liked Oss.

By Huey

Prophet (2675)

Huey's picture

06-05-2004, 08:58

SOLD!

Page 1/2