BLAST ANNUAL 2020

By BLAST ANNUAL

Supporter (6)

BLAST ANNUAL's picture

16-07-2019, 20:42

BLAST ANNUAL 2020 is a new publication work in progress.

The publication is about computer games (8 bit based - c64, amstrad cpc, zx spectrum, msx, atari, bbc etc), console games, community and coding.

We currently have an exclusive multi platform game being made for Blast Annual 2020 called Crazy Blaster and we hope to have an MSX version made.

If you are interested to learn more or would like to join in the community and even contribute then please come to the fb group.

we are looking for people who would like to write articles on coding on the MSX at any level basic, intermediate or advanced, people who hold events for the MSX during 2019 - these events can be anything at all big or small, people who have created artwork and demos in 2019 on the MSX, developers who have released MSX games and anything else MSX related.

There is a closed fb group for you to join in the community and keep up to date with what is happening - here is link if you want to join the community but if the link won't work for you just let me know and i will invite you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2286690961659824/

Login or register to post comments

By hamlet

Scribe (2464)

hamlet's picture

16-07-2019, 21:21

Your link is not working.

By santiontanon

Paladin (821)

santiontanon's picture

16-07-2019, 22:18

Same here, link is not working for me either

By BLAST ANNUAL

Supporter (6)

BLAST ANNUAL's picture

18-07-2019, 06:20

Santi i sent you an invite on the fb group page. Please accept it.

As i mentioned in the post it is a closed group i will add you just pm me so i can get your name on fb.

Thanks Smile Big smile Tongue

By santiontanon

Paladin (821)

santiontanon's picture

18-07-2019, 08:48

Accepted!! I log in to facebook once every blue moon hahaha, but I'll check the page out when I do! Smile

By BLAST ANNUAL

Supporter (6)

BLAST ANNUAL's picture

20-07-2019, 11:11

santiontanon wrote:

Accepted!! I log in to facebook once every blue moon hahaha, but I'll check the page out when I do! Smile

Hahahah

good to see you in there Smile

we chat soon Smile

By BLAST ANNUAL

Supporter (6)

BLAST ANNUAL's picture

20-07-2019, 11:18

BLAST ANNUAL 2020 is seeking MSX people who can write articles on anything MSX related.

We require urgently content on the following:

* MSX coding. This can be BASIC, INTERMEDIATE or ADVANCED level.

* Arcade to MSX game conversions.

* The BEST arcade to MSX conversion.

* The WORST arcade to MSX conversion.

* Your own All time top 10 MSX games - any games = homebrew, arcade, original, etc

Want to discuss and find out more just reply here or contact me on fb or twitter.

Thanks Smile

By BLAST ANNUAL

Supporter (6)

BLAST ANNUAL's picture

21-09-2019, 22:11

A few page layout examples of how BLAST ANNUAL 2020 is shaping up below.

Progress report:

* Some really great people contributing to the publication now. Many thanks to all of them for their efforts.

* New and old game reviews are being submitted, there is a healthy selection of MSX games being reviewed.

* Looking for more MSX content if you have ideas please reply with your suggestions.

* if you would like to contribute MSX content please write to me thanks.

I am only ably to work on this project one day a week due to work and family commitments so when i can i will provide further updates.

Cheers

By BLAST ANNUAL

Supporter (6)

BLAST ANNUAL's picture

28-09-2019, 23:00

If you are (WIP) working on a game of any description please feel free to post it in this thread or to contact me as there will be a Works In Progress section of the publication and we would love to be able to show your creations.

Cheers