USAS (RC-753) enhanced

Page 10/16
3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

By Victor

Champion (470)

Victor's picture

02-01-2018, 08:54

hashem wrote:

thank you,,,but only one bug not fix,,,,when press start to play the sound late

Yeeahhh!!! Fixed!!! I make this: after the "START PLAY" routine, I call twenty times (for example) directly to the "PLAY song" of the interrupt routine... with that I skip that delay!!!

Now I have to test if all song play correctly.. but it works better with all songs!!

Thanks to everybody for your patience....

By Victor

Champion (470)

Victor's picture

02-01-2018, 10:27

New version!!!

Version 1.02:
- FIXED: There're a delay at the start of some songs
- FIXED: The "enter PASSWORD" routine doesn't read the keyboard correctly

The link is the same

I've skipped the delay of all songs... but, for example, with the "Mohenjo Daro song" hasn't got any delay.... It's curious...

Thanks to everybody!! And excuse me for my nervousness...

By tfh

Paragon (1842)

tfh's picture

02-01-2018, 10:45

Victor wrote:

New version!!!

Version 1.02:
- FIXED: There're a delay at the start of some songs
- FIXED: The "enter PASSWORD" routine doesn't read the keyboard correctly

The link is the same

Thanks to everybody!! And excuse me for my nervousness...

Updated: The Treasures of Usas - Enhanced

By JohnHassink

Ambassador (5417)

JohnHassink's picture

02-01-2018, 10:57

Victor wrote:

Thanks to everybody!! And excuse me for my nervousness...

I did not see any nervousness, only a lot of dedication. Smile
Thank you especially for giving so much of your time and effort to lift this beloved classic up to new levels.

By Manuel

Ascended (15821)

Manuel's picture

02-01-2018, 11:49

So, what is left is that very characteristic tune changing...

So far 3 options were thought up. Is any feasible?

By Victor

Champion (470)

Victor's picture

02-01-2018, 14:18

Manuel wrote:

So, what is left is that very characteristic tune changing...

So far 3 options were thought up. Is any feasible?

I'm not sure.. But something will be done... I hope...

By ren

Paragon (1288)

ren's picture

02-01-2018, 15:01

JohnHassink wrote:

Thank you especially for giving so much of your time and effort to lift this beloved classic up to new levels.

Yuup! I made this suggestion before, but enhanced MoG with e.g. MSX2 palette, SCC music etc. would be something rather sweet as well (just dreaming aloud here).. Cool

By Pippo

Champion (421)

Pippo's picture

02-01-2018, 15:15

Very Great!!
Another amazing release! Big smile
Thank you very, very much, Victor.

By Victor

Champion (470)

Victor's picture

02-01-2018, 17:11

Koichiro is creating the all stages songs with the different pitches!!!

Yeahhh!!!

By tfh

Paragon (1842)

tfh's picture

02-01-2018, 17:30

Victor wrote:

Koichiro is creating the all stages songs with the different pitches!!!

Yeahhh!!!

Running Naked in a Field of Flowers Running Naked in a Field of Flowers Running Naked in a Field of Flowers

Page 10/16
3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15