USAS (RC-753) enhanced

Page 14/16
7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | | 15 | 16

By Victor

Champion (470)

Victor's picture

10-02-2018, 19:10

valkyre wrote:

Great stuff Victor, thanks. Dare I ask.....What is next!?

You'll find the next done in the Github page.. search a little...

By Philip

Champion (371)

Philip's picture

10-02-2018, 19:48

Victor wrote:

You'll find the next done in the Github page.. search a little...

Wow, that is a nice surprise !

By Pippo

Champion (421)

Pippo's picture

11-02-2018, 09:58

Hi Victor,
your enhanced "Ys II" version for HDD is really excellent!
Thanks a lot again for your great talent. Smile

By ToriHino

Champion (385)

ToriHino's picture

11-02-2018, 12:21

Pippo wrote:

Hi Victor,
your enhanced "Ys II" version for HDD is really excellent!
Thanks a lot again for your great talent. Smile

Totally agree with this, it plays very well now, especially on the combination of Turbo-R, MFR and English language Cool

By Meits

Scribe (5665)

Meits's picture

11-02-2018, 12:49

Curious to enhancements of the golden oldies as I am I'm testing it right now.
Setup is turbo R with mfrscc+sd2. the mfr has an audio output jack and my autoexec forces the clone PSG in the mfr to be used in order to have output on the jack.
I start the game with /L2 /P because that's the only PSG I have connected to my amplifier.
Demo sounds original, no problem. Village sounds original until I bump into a civilian. I loose a PSG channel then.

By Victor

Champion (470)

Victor's picture

11-02-2018, 13:02

Meits wrote:

Demo sounds original, no problem. Village sounds original until I bump into a civilian. I loose a PSG channel then.

It sound correctly in my MSX.... I get the sound directly from the MSX.. I have the same.. MSX Turbo R A1ST, Megaflash ROM SD...

By Meits

Scribe (5665)

Meits's picture

11-02-2018, 13:37

Here's it happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJoZu8UiUw
Do note that this is not the internal PSG of my turbo R but the one in the MFR. There's an audio line straight from the cartridge to the amplifier.

By Victor

Champion (470)

Victor's picture

11-02-2018, 14:44

Meits wrote:

Here's it happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJoZu8UiUw
Do note that this is not the internal PSG of my turbo R but the one in the MFR. There's an audio line straight from the cartridge to the amplifier.

Yes.. I see.. COuld you try that with the internal PSG?

By ToriHino

Champion (385)

ToriHino's picture

11-02-2018, 15:07

I think this deserves a new thread, not really related to USAS anymore Tongue

By Meits

Scribe (5665)

Meits's picture

11-02-2018, 15:55

Victor wrote:

Yes.. I see.. COuld you try that with the internal PSG?

Auch, that will be tricky. I'll need to fabricate a cable for that. But I suppose that it would work considering it works for you as well.

Page 14/16
7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | | 15 | 16